Display Frame Hire
Display Frame Hire Package (excludes installation)
Frames, delivered and collected within the M25 area
Prices exclude VAT
The display frame package includes:
- Hire of display frames (included at £25 per frame)
- Transport within the M25 area (included at £75 each way)
- All costs are based on a 1-7 day hire period and exclude VAT
- Additional weeks or part weeks are charged at 50% of the first week
- Deliveries/collections are made to a loading bay or front door during normal working hours
- Standard working slots are between 09:00–12:00 or 12:00–17:00 Monday-Friday (exc. bank holidays)
Working out of hours?
No problem. Our installation team can offer transport outside normal working hours and at the weekend. Simply provide us with the event details and we can confirm the additional costs.
Need help with the set up and dismantle?
If you need extra assistance on site, we can deliver to a specific room or area within a venue. We provide a complete installation and removal service and if required, can produce plan drawings. We are also happy to carry out sites visits where necessary.
Please contact us with your event details for prices and information on these services.
For costs on events requiring 51+ frames and for transport outside the M25 area, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Display Frame Specification
- Standard frame suits an A0 portrait graphic panel (5mm thick)
- Dimensions; 2040mm high x 940mm wide.
- Constructed from silver aluminium tube and black fittings
- 4 panel clamps are used to fit the graphic panel within the frame – 4mm allen key supplied
- Frames self-support (minimum 2) and include all connecting clamps – 6mm allen key supplied
- Lighting and custom frame sizes are available on request
We love to be challenged and create an impressive presence for our clients at their shows.
Responsible for both the sale of our approved self-build products and the hire of our display solutions, Emily has the perfect product to meet your requirements.
Talk to her today, to discuss your event brief and the options available to you.