Display Frame Hire
With a contemporary and architectural appearance, the aluminium frames neatly support and suspend graphic panels. The standard frame is approximately 2m high x 1m wide and suits A0 portrait panels. Custom sizes and lights are available on request.
Frames, delivered & collected within the M25 (excludes installation).
What does the package include?
- Hire of the frames (£25 per frame) and courier transport within the M25 (£75 each way)
- All costs are based on a 1-7 day hire period and exclude VAT
- Additional weeks or part weeks are charged at 50% of the first week
- Deliveries & collections are made to a loading bay or front door AM or PM during normal working hours Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Working out of hours?
No problem. Our installation team can offer transport outside normal working hours and at the weekend. Simply provide us with the event details and we can confirm the additional costs.
Need help with the set up and dismantle?
If you need extra assistance on site, we can deliver to a specific room or area within a venue. We provide a complete installation and removal service and if required, can produce plan drawings. We are also happy to carry out sites visits where necessary.
Please contact us with your event details for prices and information on these services.
For costs on events requiring 51+ frames and for transport outside the M25, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Display Frame Specification
- Standard frame suits an A0 portrait graphic panel (5mm thick)
- Dimensions; 2040mm high x 940mm wide.
- Constructed from silver aluminum tube and black fittings
- 4 panel clamps are used to fit the graphic panel within the frame – 4mm allen key supplied
- Frames self-support (minimum 2) and include all connecting clamps – 6mm allen key supplied
- Lighting and custom frame sizes are available on request